- Camille at Book Moot tells of Jonathan Stroud's talk and book signing at Blue Willow Bookshop. (Still jealous, Camille!)
- Anne reviews the Caldecott Medal winner, Norman Juster's The Hello, Goodbye Window (ill. by Chris Raschka), for Book Buds and finds it more than worthy of the honor.
- Liz B. at A Chair, A Fireplace and a Tea Cozy has posted two new reviews--Boy Crazy (by Cecil Castelluci) and The Penderwicks (by Jeanne Birdsall). In addition, Liz has just returned from the ALA and the awards ceremony and has lots of related news on her blog.
- Michele at Scholar's Blog reviews Geraldine McCaughrean's The White Darkness. I'm anxiously awaiting this title even more now!
- Melissa Wiley reviews Are You a Butterfly? by Judy Allen (ill. by Tudor Humphries) at Here in the Bonny Glen.
- Gail Gauthier reconsiders Jon Scieszka's books and changes her mind at Original Content. (I love Gail's blog. She's very funny and always has an "original" point of view. That being said, I learned about something very dangerous at Gail's site this weekend--Bookworm. If you're given to wasting time on the internet, ignore this link!)
Happy reading and a happy Monday!