Monday, April 03, 2006

Internet quizzes for a busy Monday

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high
Via Camille at Book Moot, What Kind of Coffee Are You? My results here are to be expected and pretty much sum me up in a few words.

Coffee and reading are a necessary combination, although maybe not for the youngsters. In any case, this result is right on target and gives me the opportunity to point to my favorite internet quiz--The Oracle of Starbucks.

My results at The Oracle of Starbucks (based on my drink of choice--triple short americano) are not as flattering and include the following claims:
  • You carry around philosophy books you haven't read and wear trendy wire-rimmed glasses even though you have perfect vision. (I need glasses, thank you very much. No comment on the philosophy.)
  • You've probably added an accent to your name or changed the pronunciation to seem sophisticated. (Not much you can do with the name "Kelly")
  • You hang out in coffee shops because you don't have a job because you got your degree in French Poetry. (Well, Russian, actually)
  • People who drink triple short americanos are notorious for spouting off angry, liberal opinions about issues they don't understand. (I understand them, I think!)