- The Brookeshelf (link via A Fuse #8 Productions)-News and reviews from a Pittsburgh children's librarian
- Emily Reads (link via A Chair, a Fireplace and a Tea Cozy)--Reviews in haiku. Can't beat that.
- Shen's Blog--the blog of Shen's Books, a publisher of multicultural books, but it's also a great blog with news and thoughts about children's books
- Poetry for Children--"About finding and sharing poetry with young people"
- Create-Relate is back! And I missed Anastasia Suen's return to this great blog during my travels this summer.
- Booktalking with the Bookdragon. Blogger seems to have eaten this blog, so I'll keep watching it in the meantime.
Also, I've signed up for a gmail account. Can any of you tell me if it really is much better than yahoo and why? Which should I stick with, my more technologically-capable friends?