We have many exciting features for you, as well as interviews, reviews, and much, much more. In short, here's what's in store this month:
- An interview with Charles Butler, by Michele Fry
- Pam Coughlan continues her series on funny books for kids with Bring on the Funny II.
This month she recommends hilarious books for children ages 8-12.
- Allie gets personal with What the BSC Means to Me.
- Adrienne Furness profiles writer/illustrator Judith Byron Schachner, author of the
Skippyjon Jones series.
- Kim Winters contributes two interviews this month, speaking to library associate,
Barbara Crispin (Crofton Branch of the Anne Arundel County Public Library, Crofton,
Maryland) for What's in their Backpacks and children's writer, Patricia Malone,
for A Day in the Life
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult.
- Kid Picks is back! Jen Robinson talks with a girl scout troup in Austin, Texas.
- Don't forget to subscribe to The Edge of the Forest with our new
Subscribe feature. Just enter your name and e-mail address and you'll
receive notification when each new issue is published. (If you subscribed last month and do not receive an e-mail later today, then please resubscribe. Three attempts were unsuccessful.)