In short, here's what's in store this month:
- New this month: Sounds from the Forest, a podcast column produced by Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book!! This month find out what the folks at the Classof2k7 are up to!
- Little Willow brings the Blogging Writer interview back, speaking with the ever-smart, fabulous Lisa Yee.
- An interview with Sebastian Meschenmoser, author of Learning to Fly, by yours truly.
- Pam Coughlan continues her series on funny books for kids with Bring on the Funny III. This month she recommends hilarious books for those tricky teens.
- Michele Fry considers Terry Pratchett's Tiffany Aching series.
- Adrienne Furness recommends board books for the youngest readers in The Latest in Board Book Technology.
- Kim Winters contributes two columns this month, speaking to Illinois SCBWI members for What's in their Backpacks? and children's writer, Carolyn Crimi, for A Day in the Life.
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult.
- Kid Picks is Teen Picks this month! Little Willow talks books with some pretty smart high school students.
- Don't forget to subscribe to The Edge of the Forest with our Subscribe feature. Just enter your name and e-mail address and you'll receive notification when each new issue is published.
The Edge of the Forest will return December 18 with our final issue of 2006 (#10).