Sunday, November 26, 2006

New Reviewer at Big A little a

It's been really busy around here these days, with The Edge of the Forest (new edition out tomorrow!) and The Cybils. But, I've had a recent stroke of luck. My mom, Alice Herold, has volunteered to review for Big A little a. Now as you all know, I love free labor and working with a mom is easier than coaxing an eleven year old to write a review. So, I'm thrilled beyond belief.

And, my luck goes beyond the free subcontracting bit. My mother happens to be qualified: she has taught in the California public schools (everything from K-5th) for over thirty years and is a consultant for a GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) program. Oh, and she's a lifelong reader and "reader-aloud-er."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I still haven't figured out how to work the multiple profiles on blogger beta, so, for the meantime, I'll note which reviews are hers.