- Sounds from the Forest, a podcast column produced by Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book!!, is back. This month Mark talks to Daniel Pinkwater.
- An interview with Newbery Honoree Kirby Larson (Hattie Big Sky), by Liz Burns.
- I celebrate the launch of Readergirlz.
- Pam Coughlan explains, in true MoReader fashion, How to be a B-list Blogger.
- Adrienne Furness considers the spate of Sock Monkey books.
- Kim Winters talks to children's writer and bookseller (The Flying Pig Bookstore), Elizabeth Bluemle, for the In the Backpack column, and the marvelous (and marvelously- productive) Laura Ruby for A Day in the Life.
- Allie interviews a hilarious Jenny Han in our Blogging Writer feature.
- Reviews in all categories--from Picture book to Young Adult. (Don't miss Brian Farrey's Open Letter to Adam Selzer)
Monday, March 12, 2007
The Edge of the Forest, March 2007
The March 2007 Issue of The Edge of the Forest is now up. Here's what's in store this month: