- My favorite television show is Project Runway. I rely on Blogging Project Runway and Project Rungay to keep me up on the news and gossip related to the show. From these guys, I learned they're finally casting for season four. (See, I've already cheated.)
- My favorite celebrity blog is I'm Not Obsessed. I like it because its author (Very Vera) isn't as mean as some of the others out there. Her grammar is decent as well. A class act for a celebrity blog, if that's possible.
- I really enjoy Anne's husband Brett's blog DadTalk. He blogs about kids, social and political issues, and is just an all-around smart guy.
- I read all the major book blogs, but I really like Shaken & Stirred, Bookseller Chick, and Kate's Book Blog.
- Okay, since I cheated so flagrantly on #1 and #4 I'll just call it a day with a blog everyone reads, but one I can't look away from: Post Secret.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Meme.meme.meme: 5 Non KidLit Blogs
I've been tagged by Liz. B at A Chair, a Fireplace, and a Tea Cozy to name 5 Non KidLit Blogs I Read. Hmmm...I read so many. How do I chose the top five? (Probably by cheating a little bit!)