Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've been tagged!

I love a good meme, especially when it relates to reading. Thanks to Elaine of Wild Rose Reader for the tag. This meme is simplicity itself: What are you reading?

Children's/YA

At the moment I'm reading T.K. Welsh's Resurrection Men and Nick Ruth's The Dark Dreamweaver.

ADULT FICTION

Asa Larsson's The Blood Split (Swedish mystery) and The Inheritance of Loss, by Kiran Desai (last year's Big Book I missed).

AUDIO BOOK

At this very moment I'm listening to Augusten Burrough's Possible Side Effects, but I only have 37 minutes left and an hour drive ahead of me soon. So...next it's another Big Book from 2006, The Road.
===========================
I tag anyone who has not yet done this meme! And, hey, if you have an extra moment, head on over to Check It Out. MsMac is seeking input on a good readaloud choice.