Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lame Blogging: Apologies

See this cute little sloth over to the right? Oh, how I wish I could laze about like he does. See how he's smiling? That's because he's relaxed and he doesn't have four inboxes, reviews to write, expense reports to file, prescriptions to order and pick up, etc.

And...he doesn't have to go to the zoo tomorrow with a kindergarten class. Nope, that would be me. It's funny...you think that when all your kids are finally in school, life will be a breeze. And it is, comparatively speaking, until MAY. Then it's concert this, and field trip that, special lunches this, assemblies that. I'll get more done with them home at this point. Two more days.

I'll be back in tomorrow evening with a review of Justine Larbalestier's Magic or Madness trilogy. In the meantime, wish me luck. Apologies for this week's atrocious blogging.
=======================
OT: Bravo's Shear Genius is now over and it was a delightful truffle while it lasted. Bring on Project Runway 4!