Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Out and About

Well, it was great fun reading First Daughter: Extreme American Makeover and hosting the main character, Sameera Righton. Make sure to catch the rest of the tour if you have a chance.



I'm currently in Williamsburg, Virginia, and starting tomorrow, I'll be attending and blogging the Children's Literature Association conference. It took me 26 hours to get here, for some unknown reason (Thanks, United!), so I'm hoping the conference will be another good one.



In the meantime, here are some things I've noticed out and about in the kidlitosphere:



Fuse is in her new home and looking good. Make sure to update your links! I'll be following my own advice this weekend.



Liz B. responds to yet another blog vs. print article at A Chair, a Fireplace and a Tea Cozy. Her response is excellent and really makes you wonder--when are these anti-blog people just going to call it a day? Seriously.



Colleen Mondor goes proactive on us all and explains the impetus behind the Summer Blog Blast Tour at Chasing Ray. It's going to be a fun week.