Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pay It Forward: September



It's September 1. I hope you all have fantastic plans for the last weekend of summer and that you have beautiful weather to enjoy.

September 1 means it's time for the September Pay It Forward Book Exchange. This month, I have two great titles for you--both with something extra.

In the Middle Grade category: An autographed copy of Caroline Hickey's Cassie Was Here (my review). That's right. If you win a copy of this book, Caroline will sign it for you and send it to you herself!

In the Young Adult category: The Deep, by Helen Dunmore. I have no idea when this book will be released in the States. The first volume in the series, Ingo, is available in stores now. The second, The Tide Knot, will be released in February. The Deep? Probably 2009.

So, if you'd like a copy of Cassie Was Here or The Deep, then leave a comment. The drawing will be held a week from today. Make sure you check back next Saturday to see if you've won. (Heather! You won a copy of If a Tree falls at Lunch Period, but I can't find you.)

======================
If you've posted your giveaway, let me know and I'll link you up!
=====================
The weekend reviews will be up this afternoon.