Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Playing the 7-Imp Game

Whew! What a week it's been. I'm still editing the Forest (up tomorrow for sure!) and am finalizing Cybils panels. (By the way...if you wrote to me about the Cybils and did not receive an answer from me, I have to admit that one e-mail went into my spam filter and I saw the word "Cybils" before it disappeared into the abyss. Please write me again if you never got a reply from me!)

In the meantime, I thought I'd play 7-Imp's Trudy White inspired Could You? Would You? game.

How would someone find you in a crowd? Not easily, I'm afraid. I'm of average height, average weight, and average age. I have brown eyes and brown hair. Hmmm...I think I'd have to say something in order to be found.

If your house had a secret room, what would be in there? Oooh. This one is easy. I have this dream all the time. It would be an all-white room with a big white cushy chair, and there would be many green plants with no flowers. I know I have this dream because I have messy children, no chair of my own, and cats who eat plants. Someday.

Where do you like to walk from your house? I'm a walker. I'll walk anywhere. Unless it's windy. I fear the wind.

How will you change when you grow up? I already see the future here, as I'm halfway there. I'm becoming more outspoken, more confident, and less concerned with the little stuff.

What sort of animal would you like to be? Definitely a hawk.