Monday, September 10, 2007

What's up

Hi, All. It's a busy Monday here in Smalltown. Here's what's going on:
  • Anne and I are ramping up the Cybils for 2007. I'm working on a site and a forum, while Anne's getting announcements and press releases ready. We'll start seeking panelists this Friday. Woohoo!
  • The Poetry Friday schedule is complete and will be posted in the right-hand sidebar as usual.
  • September The Edge of the Forest. Should be up today, but most likely it will go up on Wednesday. How many reviews did I receive this month? Many, many, many. While that's great, there are many more pages to edit and format. I'll post when it's up.
  • Speaking of reviews, if you are a reviewer for the Forest and out of books, send me an e-mail.

I'll be back tomorrow with something more substantive.