In any case, it's a fantastic issue with a lot of great content. In short, here's what's in store this month:
- An interview with Eric Rohmann, by Julie M. Prince
- A hearty defense of YA Literature, by Little Willow
- Graphic Novels: A Gateway to a New World, by Kelly Fineman
- A profile of illustrator Sylvia Long, by Kris Bordessa
- A fantastic new column called A Backward Glance, by writer Candice Ransom
- P.J. Hoover is this month's Blogging Writer, interviewed by Christine Marciniak
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult.
The Edge of the Forest will return the third week of March.