Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Totally OT: Rami, Christian, or Jillian?

Okay, I've admitted on this children's lit blog once or twice before that I am a huge Project Runway fan. I just can't help it. I chalk my obsession up to a fascination with the creative process more than with fashion per se (as anyone who knows me IRL understands).

So, at the end of this season, what do you think? In many ways, this has been the least surprising season ever. I think it was clear from Episode 1 that Rami, Christian, and Jillian would be in the top three. (Don't get me wrong: I get the love for Chris. But, frankly, I think he's just too mature and worldly-wise to go in for the antics necessary to win. Pull an all-nighter? Chris is simply beyond that.) In that sense, this season has been a bit of a disappointment. No surprises.

Still, now that we're headed into the finale...I'm wondering if there will be a surprise. My money is on Christian at the moment, with Rami getting the first auf. Who do you think will walk away with "the chance of a lifetime"?