Monday, June 09, 2008

New Kids on the Block and other matters

Don't miss Bookworms' Reviews: children's books reviewed by (gasp!) kids! Mom Chris is the features editor for The Edge of the Forest and a member of my Far Flung Writers critique group. I'm hoping at least one of my kids will big up and write for the blog too.

Speaking of The Edge of the Forest--the fantastic June issue (with a Dar Williams interview by Carrie Jones) will be up Monday, June 16.

I've been tagged for a great summer goals meme by the great Jen Robinson. Last week was a total wash for me, though, so I'm going to wait until Friday to respond. I'm still making my goals!

Remember the pay-for-blog-tour issue that came up earlier this week? A great discussion is still going on in the comments here, at Colleen's, and at Kelly Fineman's place.