Thursday, October 02, 2008

This week's TV note: Noooooo!


Okay. Project Runway 5 is now officially the lamest season ever. They had to pull a Season 4? I mean, really. During Season 4, there were four good designers left standing. (Christian, Rami, Jillian, and Chris March.) I understand why they wanted to give Chris one more chance last year. But, why, oh, why are they giving Kenley another chance? Is it because she's good TV? 'Cause she's cute? Take a look at this horrible number to your left. You could be imprisoned for a dress like that.

And, frankly, I take issue with Michael Kors's statement that Kenley has done "interesting things" throughout the season. The 50s dress may be cute (to some), but it is decidedly not new or interesting.

As for the rest of the clothing last night.? Dreadful. Korto's dress did look like a pageant dress. Leanne's hip ruffle was a crime against (wo)manity. And Jerrell's winning number?

Doesn't look so good in the light of day, does it? I'm still shaking this episode off and wondering if I should even care who wins Season Five.

Go, Korto! (I guess a spark still lives inside me.)