Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Edge of the Forest, Vol II, Issue 1

Before you all head out for the holidays, I'm sending out a call for submissions. The Edge of the Forest will return January 10 with the first issue of its second volume! I'm looking for the following for next month:
  • One feature. Do you have a great idea about children's books? Have you been reading for the Cybils and have noticed an interesting trend? Then, please, send me an e-mail! Or, too busy this month? Then propose a feature for February or March.
  • Original reviews in all categories.
  • A blogging writer interview.
  • Best of the Blogs. Have you noticed some fun or intriguing posts in the kidlitosphere? Of course you have! Please consider writing our Best of the Blogs column.

I'm taking a 10 day Blogvation after Poetry Friday tomorrow, but I'll still be reading e-mail and comments. (In fact, I hope to catch up on reading.)