Friday, February 09, 2007

Wiki Children's Novel

Our good friend and kidlitosphere star, A Fuse #8 Production, posted about the Penguin wiki novel yesterday and suggested we should start our own.

I responded with a "hey, I started one of those way back when." Nearly two years ago. But, at that time, the kidlitosphere was SMALL.

So, I've put it back up and even, creatively, wrote the first sentence. I've also adopted Fuse's provisional ground rules. But, as you know, everything is fleeting in wiki world.

The site is called Witches and Wiki (get it?), but the novel can be called anything YOU want.

How can you get started? Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a password. Don't worry. No one will be refused. Unless you turn out to be a malicious troll. Then you'll be removed.

Don't know how to write in wiki? There's a useful little wiki help link right under my cat. (This is not working yet. I'll contact my "webmaster.")

==================================
P.S. I put the Google ad bar up long ago. If it becomes obnoxious, let me know. All (huge, I'm sure) proceeds will go to The Cybils.