Monday, May 28, 2007

I've been tagged (I)



I've been tagged by The Magic of Books as a Thinking Blogger. (Thanks, PJ Librarian!)

Robin Brande recently mentioned that she was sure I had been tagged, but, alas, not until this point. So here's the upshot:

Origins of the award can be found at the thinking blog.

The rules are:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if golddoesn't fit your blog).

I wanted to nominate thinking bloggers I'm not sure have been nominated earlier. If you've already been nominated, feel free to pass your nomination on to another thinking blog.

My nominations are:

Michele at Scholar's Blog for always making me think and for catching my typos.

Becky at Farm School, who always writes long and thoughtful posts on a variety of topics.

Kirby Larson for her Hot Women of Children's Literature series. (Oh, and for Hattie Big Sky, too.)

Kate's Book Blog--because Kate's posts on books are thoughtful and I always find a new recommendation over at her place.

Kimberley at lectitans--a newer kid/YA book blog, but a good one.