Sunday, June 17, 2007

Personal Policies Meme

I've been tagged by NYCTeacher for the Personal Policies meme. Like Vivian, I have to admit that this was not an easy one for me. I really had to think about whether or not I even have policies. Here's what I've come up with:

1) I always read before going to bed. Always have, always will. When my eyes go, I'll listen.
2) Like Vivian, I like a good morning with the kids before school. Even though it's always a rush, I treasure this time with them. I always take them to school, even though my eldest takes the bus home a few days a week.
3) I have to have mineral water in the house or I go crazy. I'll go out in the middle of the night if we're out.
4) The second I walk in the door, I change into pajama pants. Home=pajama pants=the good life.
5) To edit my own writing, I have to use a certain Pentel pencil, .9 mm, 2B lead. It's the only writing instrument to which I'm loyal and true.

I tag you all!