Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm back (sort of)

Well, I'm back from the Grampian Highlands and we had a wonderful time. My youngest claims he's staying. I've read many a book and am ready to put the June/July Forest up. However...my darn computer crashed. Can you believe it? Second time this year. This time I'm not even sure my hard drive will recover.

In any case, I expect the delivery of a trusty old laptop tomorrow or the next day. Then I'll be back to posting reviews and news. In the meantime, here's a meme courtesy of Sheila at Wands and Worlds.

1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
I'll have to go with pumpkin juice, as the thought of liquid butter makes me ill.

2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in in Hogwarts?
I'd like to be in Gryffindor, but I'm 100% positive I'd end up in Ravenclaw.

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
Definitely a cat. Preferably a black cat.

4. What character do you empathize with, or resemble best?
Hermione, Hermione, Hermione.

5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
I'd be banned from the Quidditch field. Maybe I could sell butter beer?

6. Which teacher is your favorite?
Dumbledore is my absolute favorite. If you all object to my choice as he's the Headmaster, then I'll go with Professor Flitwick. He has a wonderful sense of humor.

7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?
Trust Snape. That's my only real prediction. I do think Harry and Hermione will survive, but I'm not counting on anyone else making it through. Also, I do think Harry will have a relative (Mark Evans from Order of the Phoenix? A grandparent?)

I'm not going to tag, because I'd love to hear from as many of you as possible. Please play!!

I just relistened to The Half-Blood Prince and am ready to go.