Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Linkety-Link and Apologies

Today was a crazy-busy day for me, so I missed Non-Fiction Monday for the week. You can check the roundup over at Anastasia Suen's Picture Book of the Day.

Like Jen Robinson, I received an e-mail from Audible about AudibleKids. Like Jen, I'm wary. Because there's no membership plan! Currently I purchase children's titles with my Audible subscriptions. I really don't know what I'll do if the subscription plans disappear. You can read all about AudibleKids over at Jen's place.

I'd like to welcome Doret to the kidslitosphere. She's a frequent commenter around here, a big reader, and she's started a new blog at TheHappyNappyBookseller.

Are you a podcast fan? Then check out Children's Book Radio. Host Sabrina Weissler talks to authors of all types of children's books, YA and MG included.

And the March Edge of the Forest? Well, it is obviously late. In fact, it won't be up until Wednesday April 2. I apologize profusely for the delay. A series of unfortunate events (proposals at work, kid health issues) put me behind. It WILL be up on Wednesday, however, and then the April issue will be up the last week of April and I should be caught up.