Monday, June 02, 2008

Guys Lit Wire is Live!



Guys Lit Wire is up and running! The brainchild of Colleen Mondor and graced by the technical skills of a.fortis (Sarah Stevenson), Guys Lit Wire aims to bring the best books and book news to teen guy readers. I'm proud to be a part of this exciting new blog and will be talking to college readers every third Tuesday about the books they love now, the books they loved as younger teens, and the books that made an impact on their lives and their thinking.
---------------------
I may be offline the next few days. Kid2 is headed in for his three-to-five day video EEG. That means I'm going too. I have a stack of books to read, so may check in with a book review or two. I am sure to fall behind on my e-mail, though--I don't think they'll be providing us with wireless in the hospital room. (I really think they should, though, don't you?)