Monday, October 20, 2008

Majorly OT: Entertain me, people!


I've had blogging malaise lately. Heck, I've had life malaise. Maybe it's the change of seasons, the loss of summer. Maybe it's the LONG Cybils lists or the endless grading. End result? Slow blogging and slow reading.

But...I'm trying to pull myself together and write the super-huge weekend reviews post and then order the Cybils review copies. In the meantime, I turn to you to entertain me, people. Here's what I want to know: Which ill-advised pop song do you love even though you know you shouldn't? You know, this song shows your lack of taste and discernment, but you love it anyway.

I'll put my answers in the comments, though the image is a hint. Tell me the truth, and you know you'll feel better.

(I am also majorly behind in my critique groups, so I have my work cut out for me!)