I'm busy catching up on news and reviews this weekend. Here's what I've found:
- David Mehegan talks to Brian Lies about Bats at the Beach for the Boston Globe.
- Kate Kellaway interviews Meg Rosoff for the Guardian. (An absolute must read. How I Live Now is the book I will give to everyone for every holiday for the next six months.)
- Oooh! And Kate Thompson has a new novel--The Fourth Horseman. Adèle Geras reviews The Fourth Horseman for the Guardian. I loved The New Policeman and must obtain this new one.
- Nicolette Jones reviews The White Giraffe, by Lauren St John, as the Children's Book of the Week for the Times.
- Susan Perren reviews new Middle Grade Fiction for the Globe and Mail.