- "Send us your most creative suggestion for the title of the seventh Harry Potter and the one we judge the best wins a fantastic prize, courtesy of Warerstone's: a signed JK Rowling bookplate. "
Also, "two runners-up will win a Best of 2006 children's library of 10 books. All three winners will also get a copy of David Langford's The End of Harry Potter?"
Now I'm not good at titles, so the library interested me the most. Which are the ten selected works? Here they are:
- The End by Lemony Snicket
- Horrid Henry and the Football Fiend by Francesca Simon
- Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett
- Blood Fever by Charlie Higson
- Candy Floss by Jacqueline Wilson
- Evil Star by Anthony Horowitz
- Starring Tracy Beaker by Jacqueline Wilson
- Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer
- Sir Thursday by Garth Nix
- Soul Eater by Michelle Paver
Contest closes Dec. 6.