Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blogrollin'

It's time for another update of the old blogrolls. Much has been happening this month, and here's what I've run across:
  • The Little Horse. A serial story for children.
  • Three Men in a Tub. A group blog run by "illustrators and longtime pencil pirates Stacy Curtis, Ted Dawson and Wes Hargis."
  • Kirby Larson's blog. Hey! Kirby Larson has a blog and she's initiated a "hot women of children's literature" series. To be watched.
  • Sara Latta's blog "I've got blisters on my fingers." Sara is a children's writer living abroad.
  • In this month's "I thought I'd already added this blog" edition--The Shady Glade.
  • YALitLovers. Title speaks for itself.
  • The Adventures of Chidester the Gumberry. More serial fiction, but this one asks invites children to interact, answer questions, and, possibly, change the direction of the story.
  • A Patchwork of Books. A YA/Children's librarian's blog.
  • The Mombrarian. Holly Doe writes about books, reading, and classroom ideas.
  • ETA: 2nd Gen Librarian. "One youth services librarian here, reflecting on the profession, books, and my programming for kids. "