- Sounds from the Forest, a podcast column produced by Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book!!, is back. This month Mark talks to Rachna Gilmore.
- An interview with writer Carrie Jones, by Kelly Fineman.
- I talk The Cybils with Anne Boles Levy and Little Willow.
- Gary Elliott discusses teaching English in an International School.
- Sheila Ruth considers the phenomenon that is The Warriors.
- Kim Winters talks to children's writers from all over the U.S. about what they are reading and why for the In the Backpack column
- Kim also interviews Lauren Myracle for A Day in the Life.
- Pam Coughlan interviews Grace Lin in our Blogging Writer feature.
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult.
The Edge of the Forest will return May 10. If you're interested in writing a feature article or a review for the May, June, or July issues, please drop me a line.