Thursday, April 12, 2007

Out and About



I'm still editing the Forest (up today at 5pm CST), but I wanted to tell you about a great toddler book I read recently--Wag a Tail, by Lois Ehlert. I have a review up over at Book Buds.

Speaking of Book Buds, did you know Anne will be editing the children's pages for The Poetry Foundation? She gives us the scoop here and reports on a Jack Prelutsky event here.
-----------------------

In the "it's my blog and I can if I want to" department, Eric Wilson profiles "the headmaster of fashion," Tim Gunn, at The New York Times. Now before you all start thinking I'm a major fashionista, I'll tell you that I appreciate Gunn as a teacher most of all. He's truly a master in the classroom. Take this classic comment, for example: "I appreciate what you're trying to do. Do I love it? No." Perfection.
----------------------
In the no comment, but some of you may be interested department: more celebrity, more books.