Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New (or new-to-me) Blogroll Updates

Being away for a couple of months sure slows down the blog reading and maintenance. I've spent the evening reading through new blogs and here are the ones I'm adding to my blogrolls:

  • On a budget? Books now have a comparison shopping site: BooksPrice.
  • Here's a new Picture Book blog: Bottom Shelf Books. Minh reviews books, interviews authors and illustrators, and, in general, talks picture books. This week, Minh interviews the crew of Punk Farm
  • Adele Griffin and Heather Brewer have started a co-character blog. Say, what? Well, Griffin's Lexie Livingstone (star of Vampire Island) is conversing via blog with Vladimir Tod (of The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites).
  • Cheryl Rainfield maintains two booklists (with reviews)--one of picture books, one of teen books.
  • The Book Mine Set. This is an interesting blog, featuring reader diaries and Wednesday Compares (poor Seuss lost 21-4 to Robert Frost!)

I've also been adding writer blogs left, right, and center.

If I've missed a great blog this summer, please let me know!

ETA: Two more: