Monday, November 12, 2007

The Edge of the Forest reviews

If you are interested in reviewing books for the January and February issues of The Edge of the Forest, please let me know. I recently shipped out many review copies, but still have lots of great 2007 titles left. I'm ready to send out more books next week if you're interested. Here are the rules:
  • Reviews will be published at The Edge of the Forest first. If you then want to publish them on your blogs you may either put a teaser up and link back on the day of publication, or publish the full review a week or so later with a link back to the Forest.
  • I mostly publish reviews of recommended titles. If you really dislike a review copy I have forwarded on to you, you are welcome to donate the book to a library or give as a gift (no selling of review copies on ebay, etc.).
  • Okay, those are the rules. Not too draconian, right?
If you're interested, send me an e-mail. I'll have a major Forest announcement tomorrow.