Monday, December 17, 2007

3 brief announcements

I'm working like a busy bee putting together the December Carnival of Children's Literature. It's going to be a great one--full of gifts, goodwill, and cheer. In the meantime, three things of note:
  • If you're interested in writing a feature piece for The Edge of the Forest for January, February or March, please send me an e-mail as soon as possible. Even if you just have an idea, drop me a line and we'll talk.
  • Did you love Story of a Girl, by Sara Zarr, as much as I did? Then check out Bob Andelman's interview with her over at Mr. Media.
  • Do you belong to a book group? Are you looking for a great read for your January discussion? Then I highly recommend Matrimony, by Joshua Henkin. It's wonderful, beautifully written, and the author may have a bonus for you. What is it? Click here and read the comments.