Friday, July 04, 2008

Poetry Friday + Vacation

In Search of Giants is on the July 4 roundup. Head on over and leave your links!

I'll be on the road for this Poetry Friday and the next. We're taking a trip with the grandparents, headed to the Grampian Highlands. I'll be popping in here and there with a book review when I get the chance, but I won't have reliable internet access for a few days. Here's what I do know:
  • I'll have a Poetry Friday post on July 11
  • I'll post a super-big Weekend Reviews on Monday, July 14 (containing the reviews from this weekend and the next)
  • I'm sure I'll forget something important. (Note to self: glasses)
  • I have several books packed for review and I simply can't wait to buy the new Michelle Magorian title! I may even pick it up in the Glasgow airport after 18 hours of traveling and with 3 more ahead. I want her book that much.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend, everyone!